If you would like to make arrangements for a funeral prior to death, a pre-paid funeral plan may just be the answer. A pre-paid funeral plan means that loved ones are not presented with the added stresses of finding funds for the funeral and making decisions about what the deceased’s wishes may or may not have been.
A typical pre-paid funeral plan would consist of:
- The provision of the Funeral Director’s services.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements.
- Provision of all the necessary staff.
- Advice on certification and registration of death, and related documentation.
- Provision of a superior veneered coffin for the purpose of burial or cremation.
- Conveyance of the deceased from the place of death to our Chapel of Rest.
- The care of the deceased prior to burial or cremation.
- The use of the Chapel of Rest.
- The provision of a hearse and a limousine for a service in our chapel, at a local church or crematorium.
- Confidential advice and information concerning social and personal matters.
- Burial may be specified instead of cremation, where this is required.
- Disbursement fees – these are charges made for either burial or cremation by the local cemetery or crematorium,the fees payable to doctors and clergy, and notices in the local press.
- Once payment of your plan has been made, no further costs will be incurred unless these are extra to the original details.
Enquire about a pre-paid funeral plan by clicking the link below and we’ll contact you to discuss the options further.